Monday, July 18, 2011

"Chicago hotter then Costa Rica?"

"Waterfall Painting"
Acrylic on Board
one of many waterfalls coming off the Volcano

"Macaw in Rainforest Mist"
For sale
Acrylic On Board
Here as I sit here in "Costa Rica" in the Central Valley and it is the the middle of the Afternoon, the Temperature is 78 degrees. I have the Fox Channel via my Sky TV and cannot beleive the "Heat Wave" in the " United States".
Most People in the "United States beleive all of "Costa Rica" is Hot and Humid, not where I chose to relocate to.
"Arenal Volcano"
I Picked LaFortuna in the Central Valley for Climate and Location, it is also the Top Tourist Spot because of the "Arenal Volcano". Here is the View from my Front Porch  
"Landscape Painting of Volcano Arenal"
For Sale
Acrylic on Board
  
I Bought and Purchased a furnished Home within 5 minutes of the Top Resorts with Hot Springs,and Spas, 8 minutes to some of the Finest Fishing in Costa Rica on Lake Arenal. If you are seeking to cool off and time for a Vacation, contact me I will tell you more of the Adventures you may find here. 
My Paintings are available in all forms, Original Art, Prints, Cards customized to your tastes for home decor.
I accept Pay Pal and all major credit cards...I donate a percentage of my sales toward Wildlife Conservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me