Saturday, September 17, 2011

Volcano Arenal is my Neighbor


"Arenal Volcano" in "Costa Rica" is my Neighbor, actually it is the view from my front porch.This land of "Green" is truly amazing, teaming with "Wildlife" Birds, Butterflies, Monkeys just to name a few "Animals". 
I retired from the "United States" and found a great Home, "Real Estate" prices are great here, and a years taxes might be equal to one month's electric bill in the States.
" Jungle Landscape Painting"
I now spend my time, enjoying the peace and tranquility here, the "Environment" and the People ..This is a Great Place to Retire think about it, My Volcano can be your Neighbor too....  My Paintings are available on my website above, Prints available of photo's too... Come to Costa Rica you will  Love it...
Pura Vida
Bill Patterson
La Fortuna  Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me