Thursday, September 29, 2011

Private Volcano Tours by Horseback

"Waterfall of Arenal Volcano"


Want an "Adventure", taking a "Vacation", would you like to escape the "United States" to a "Green Jungle Rain Forest" and go off the beaten path? After "Retirement" from "Florida" I moved to "La Fortuna" , Costa Rica one of the top "Tourist destinations". I owned "Horses" in "Florida" and love a great "Horseback Ride". In my opinion there is no better way to see the "True Volcano Valleys and Wildlife".
"Horses in the Volcano River"
"Horses" one of the most beautiful "Animals in the World", this "Horseback Ride" will take you through the "Green Volcano Valleys", through Rivers, with "Wildlife" all around you.
For the Ultimate Private Tour by Horseback I highly suggest
Franklin he knows the Wildlife, speaks excellent English and will show you a true "Volcano Adventure". 
Franklin Direct from the "United States" 001-506-8367-9506

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me