Monday, September 19, 2011

Ring of Fire Arenal Volcano Costa Rica

"Volcano Arenal"
I just found this Article by "Tourism-Review" speaking of the Beauty of the "Volcanoes" of "Costa Rica". I happen to live at the Base of the most Famous Volcano "Arenal Volcano". I live on the side bordered by the "Protected Rain Forest Jungle" teaming with "Wildlife". 
On a Daily Basis we have "Toucans, Butterflies" and other "Animals" that are lucky enough to have a "Green" Environment Protected by Costa Rica. 
With "Tropical Birds" this is a haven for "Bird Watchers" Worldwide. 
Tourists find the "Adventures" a Lifetime Memory. If you are thinking of taking a "Vacation" I have lived here 2 years since "Retirement" from the "United States" and will help you with "Eco-Friendly" Lodges, and "Private Tours".   Here is the view from our front porch A Painting by my Husband
"Landscape Painting"

For the "Tourism Review Article on the Volcanoes of Central America" seehttp://www.tourism-review.com/costa-rica-volcanoes-tempt-the-tourists-news2926
Thanks for Visiting your will love the Green of Costa Rica for more "Jungle Paintings and Wildlife Photos" please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me