Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Costa Rican Forests Birds of Prey

"Costa Rican White Hawk"

"Volcano Arenal in Costa Rica"
"Birds of Prey"  "Eagles, Hawks, Falcons", before I moved from "Florida" to Costa Rica, I had only see these "Birds" at the Zoo. Now I do not have to go to the Zoo anymore for I live right next to the Costa Rican Rainforest at the "Base of Arenal Volcano"
"Wildlife loves this Protected Eco-System" that allow the "Animals and Birds" to live in an Environment rich in "Natural Resources".

"White Hawk"

"White Hawk Perched"
Coming from "Florida" we hardly ever spent time "Outside" due to the weather in the "Summer", now my days find me in my "Outdoor Living Room" my porch with Volcano View where the Rainforest begins 300 yards away. If anyone had told me that "Birds" would be my entertainment, I would have told them they were crazy. I Sold Real Estate for years in Florida,  now Nature is my Entertainment.
"Ornate Hawk Eagle"

"Forest Laughing Falcon"
"Landscape Painting of Oranate Hawk Eagle Lake Arenal"
I "Wildlife Art Prints" are available at Wildlife Art Prints for Sale I Have also many "Landscape Paintings featuring the Animals of the Costa Rican Rain Forests"
Since living here for 2 years now, I know the Best Wildlife Guides for "Wildlife Tours" have and Birding Vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me