Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jungle Birds of the Rain Forest Paintings

"Flock of Toucans Jungle River Landscape Painting"
"Rain Forest Jungles" all the shades of Green, many "Bird Species" find this Habitat desirable to survive especially "Endangered Species". I live at the base of "Arenal Volcano" in "La Fortuna", Costa Rica. 
This "Tropical Environment" offers the "Animals and Birds of the Forest" freedom to have an "ecological environment"
Here are a few of my "Jungle Rain Forest Landscapes", that depict the Green "Protected Rain Forest" in which these "Bird Species" thrive and survive.
"Chestnut Billed Toucans'
Acrylic on Board
I have many "Jungle Forest Wildlife Landscapes" and "Wildlife Photos" available at my website Jungle Landscape Paintings
"Scarlet Macaws River Landscape"
Painting Acrylic on Board
"Paintings must be purchased directly from me you can reach me Direct at 01150687206579 from the "United States" in "Costa rica no area code needed. My website provides you the ability to customize my "Paintings" into "Art Prints", "Greeting Cards" and morel
If Visiting Costa Rica and the " Arenal Volcano" Please feel free to Contact me, I will gladly welcome you.
William Patterson
"Jungle and Wildlife Paintings"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me