Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tropical Colorful Wildlife Painting

I had just visited an "Eco-Lodge" minutes from my home in "La Fortuna" Costa Rica, and was astounded to find the "Bird Species" at "Arenal Oasis Eco-Lodge "arenaloasis.com  I live just at the Base of "Arenal Volcano" the "Rain Forest Jungle" is just 300 yards from my home, so I sometimes go on a "Nature Hike". When I am not "Painting Landscapes" of the "Green" that surrounds me here, I am inspired to Paint Landscapes featuring "Tropical Birds". I have just completed a Landscape set in the Jungle where the "Violaceous Trogon" lives.
"Tropical Trogon River Landscape Painting"
24 x 28
Acrylic on Board

"The Jungles of  Central America are the perfect Habitat for Tropical  Bird Species"
Please Visit my Website for "Jungle and Wildlife Paintings and Photographs"
William Patterson Wildlife Artist
La Fortuna
Costa Rica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me