Saturday, July 2, 2011

Costa Rica Rainforest Paintings

" Sunlit Macaws"
"Scarlet Macaw in Animal Rescue"
"Jungle River Rest"
"Motmot by a Jungle Stream"
"Costa Rica" one of the Top Tourist Desinations , famous for the "Jungle Rainfoests" that surround "Arenal Volcano" . The Volcano is my Front Door, I am a Self-Taught Artist, who retired from the Medical Field after 30 years of Practice in, Cocoa, Florida.     I have now found a new Passion "Painting and Protecting the Rainforests".   I focus my Paintings on the "Wildlife and Birds found within the Rainforests of Costa Rica."        Since Retiring from the United States, I am compelled to bring awareness to the need to " Protect the Rainforests".   "Macaws, Toucans, Motmots, Eagles" are the "Tropical Birds that inhabit the "Rainforests of Costa Rica". My Paintings respresent the Natural Ecosystem here in Costa Rica. Arenal Volcano surrounded by Upscale Resorts" Baldi Hot Springs", " Tabacon Hot Springs", all have the Volcano Views and Rainforest Tours. I donate 20% of all Sales of my Artwork to Local Community Education Projects to for Envirnmental Education.   To Support the Rainforest's of the World you invited to view my Paintings and Photographs of the "Rainforest of Costa Rica". All Original Artwork must be purchased directly from the Artist, feel free to contact me at cocoavillage1@yahoo.com or for a Direct Viewing of my "Rainforest Art" my phone is (506)8720-6579. If you are a Tourist visiting Costa Rica I welcome you to see the "Art of the Rainforest"   William Patterson, LaFortuna, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me