Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Inside the Rainforest of Costa Rica"

"Toucans Everyday"

"Flock of Toucans"
Painting for Sale
"Tropical MoMot"

"River Rest"
Lanscape Painting
For Sale
"Rainforest Spring off Arenal Volcano"

"Wild Orchid Flowers"

"The Howler Monkey's"
Costa Rica well known for it's Wildlife, Volcanoes, and Beautiful Beaches. This small Country is one of the "Top Tourist" destinations in the World.  Since Retirement in the United States, I settled into a 6 month old, Log Chalet fully furnished at the Base of "Arenal Volcano".
Lucky enough to have escaped the "Real Estate" crash in the "United States", for my wife was a Realtor and I a retired Doctor. We left a Historic Home in a Small Riverside enclave in Cocoa, Florida.
Well we found, a great neighborhood, and a Home with nothing between us and the Volcano but the Rainforest. I thought I would share with those who have never been on "vacation" to "Costa Rica" the wonders found inside this "Protected Land". 

"Cloud Halo at top of Arenal Volcano"
 "Arenal Volcano & Moon at midday"
  You may find More Paintings and Prints on my Website at:                        
william-patterson.artistwebsites.com
I Donate 20% of all Sales to the "Rainfoest Alliance and Local Community  Efforts"
If coming to Costa Rica on Vacation, contact me I would be glad to advise you on what Tours to take, and show you my Log Rainforest Chalet and the "Rainforest" that no Tour will be able to show you.
William Patterson  Wildlife Artist LaFortuna, Costa Rica
Home of Arenal Volcano  Direct (506) 8720-6579
Website accepts, Pay Pal and all Major Credit cards
Thanks for your Interest....Come to Costa Rica...
These are just a few images and Paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me