Saturday, July 30, 2011

" Sunny Day at Arenal Volcano Costa Rica"


Today in "Costa Rica" it is sunny this morning and the "Volcano" is covered in a "Light Cloud Halo".
"Macaw in the Mist" 
Landscape Painting
Rainforest Paintings
 Today the "Tourists" visiting the "Number one Vacation Destination" in Costa Rica are enjoying the adventures to be had here in "Environmental Friendly Costa Rica".
"Arenal Volcano"
"Tourists on Vacation" here in LaFortuna, are surrounded by "Rainforests teaming with Wildlife. Since I live next to the "Rain Forest Jungle" I see Wild Animals and "Birds" of all "Biriding Species on a daily basis. Here are a few Photos and "Rainforest  Jungle Paintings"
"Jungle Waterfall"
Landscape Painting

Rainforest Paintings

"Macaws Waterfall"
"Scarlet Macaws in Jungle River"
"Toucans Rainforest Rest"
Weather for a Family Vacation or an "Adventure" here in "Costa Rica"
Watersports such as wakeboarding on Beautiful huge "Lake Arenal" famous for "World Famous Fishing"
"Hiking, Climbing, White Water Rafting, or Zip Line through the Rainforests over Waterfalls. All this adventure and Nature and Wildlife too.. I am glad I Retired from the "United States" this is Paradise after the Heat and Taxes in "Florida".
My website offers Prints, Greeting Cards, Canvas Art Prints all for you to Customize your self. My Original Artwork must be purchased directly through me, I ship worldwide and accept Pay Pal and all major Credit Cards on the Website. If you are a "Toursit visiting "Arenal Volcano" and staying at one of the "Hotels or Spas", I just half a mile from the Waterfall. Contact me free in costa rica at 8720-6579 or my email cocoavillage1@yahoo.com you can see my Rainforest Home and Art...Nature at it's finest.
William Patterson  Wildlife and Rainforest Jungle Art
LaFortuna, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me