Saturday, July 9, 2011

" Arenal Volcano in my Front Yard"







From the Palm Trees of Florida, to a Volcano as my View. Never did I imagine, after Retirement in Florida, that I would find the Perfect Home in this "Real Estate" Market with the Perfect View.
After the Taxes in Florida and now my Entire Taxes are $400.00 a year. I live 10 Minutes from "LaFortuna" one of the Top Tourist Destinations in Costa Rica. No one beleives that I am Happy here in Costa Rica. With the Rainforest just steps from my Front Door, and Wildlife all around me, I am very at ease with my life. I thought for those Tourists that come to the Resorts that surround me and Enjoy the Hot Springs, Zip Lines through the Rainforest, Hanging Bridges, Waterfalls and the Worlds Best Fishing on Lake Arenal that I would share a few "Volcano" Images.
I spend my time now Painting Landscapes of the Volcano and the "Rainforest Jungle" at the Base of the Volcano. My Paintings are available directly from me, and my website william-patterson.artistwebsites.com offers you the ability to Custom Order, Prints, Greeting Cards and more. If you are going to Vacation in Costa Rica, I will gladly show you my "Rainforest Art" and you will also get to the the Volcano and Rainforest from my Home. William Patterson Rainforest Artist, LaFortuna, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me