Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Costa Rica Jungle River"

"Costa Rica" one of the Top Tourist Destinations, offers "Tourists", " Volcanoes with Clear Spring Water"
"Rainforest River"

Hanging Canopy Vines

"Massive Tropical Plants Overhead"
I live at the Base of "Arenal Volcano" and just Steps from my Door is one of the many sources, of Sparkling Clear Water that comes off the" Volcano."


"Tropical Jungle Waterfall Painting"

"Rufous Tailed MotMot"

"Broadbilled MotMot"
Tourists, who visit Costa Rica, will Remember the Rainforest Jungles, for their Waterfalls, Hot Springs, Tropical Flower, Wildlife and Colorful Tropical Birds.
Living Next to Arenal Volcano, and Steps from the "Rainforest Jungle", I am able to Capture Images of "Costa Rica", rarely found by a Tourist.
I offer these to you in any form you like,
  Custom Prints, Greeting Cards, Original Artwork may be purchased directly from me.  If Visiting the Arenal Volcano on a Costa Rica Vacation feel Free to Contact me at  (506) 87206579. For a Private Viewing of my Artwork. william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

1 comment:

  1. You are an incredible artist, and I love the subject matter! Can't wait to come to CR to experience it first hand!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me