Saturday, June 4, 2011

Student Shot in Costa Rica

 LaFortuna, Costa Rica, is being mentioned in the News. I am writing to let everyone know that I relocated from the United States to LaFortuna, 2 years ago. LaFortuna is a safe and quiet town, which is the Number 1 "Tourist Destination" in "Costa Rica".


Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica
Unfortunately, the shooting of the Student in LaFortuna, may be construed as typical Costa Rica, it is not..the Guard who shot the Student "was not licensed to have a gun". We have 5 star resorts here including "Baldi Hot Springs", "Tabacon Hot Springs", where rooms are booked all year long. We are an upscale destination, and this incident should not deter Visiting Costa Rica.
Being a Retired Doctor, I looked all over Costa Rica and found a Great Home with Volcano Views that Border the Rainforest. Wildlife such as Birds like Toucans, Hawks, Parrots are always flying over our Home daily.
Toucan in our yard

Macaw Painting
 Our House we bought for 105k fully furnished with taxes of $400 per year. Costa Rica is a "Great Retirement Option".

 I have taken up Painting the Wildlife and Landscapes of this Country, so feel free to visit my website, you can order Cards, Posters and originals are purchased through me. A percentage of Proceeds to the Rainforest Alliance
Our Costa Rica Cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me