Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Tourists, Tourist and More Tourists"

Today in   "LaFortuna, Costa Rica", the Town was full of Tourists. Tourists are drawn to the Part of Costa Rica, for the "Arenal Volcano", "Rainforests" and Rivers, provide year round Activities while on Vacation.  I left he United States over 2 years ago, and settled in "LaFortuna", in a House at the Base of Arenal Volcano.

"My Volcano View"
"Waterfall off Arenal Volcano"
"Jungle Frogs"

"Landscape Painting for Sale"
"Arenal Volcano is outside my "Front Door". Arenal Volcano is one of the Top Tourist Attractions around the World".  With "Nature as my Backdrop", and the "Rainforest and Jungle just steps from my House, it has inspired me to "Paint and Photograph, Costa Rica.  "Waterfalls, Rivers, Volcano and Rafting Tours drawn Tourists from around the World. One of the "Top Tour Adventures" can be Found in Fortuna through " Desafio Adventure Company"http://www.desafiocostarica.com/      My Paintings are available to Tourists. My website offers you the Opportunity to Buy Prints, or if in Costa Rica you may call me direct at (506) 8720-6579.  http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me