Saturday, June 11, 2011

"Tropical Waterfall Landscape Paintings"

"
"Jungle Waterfall"
"Tropical Waterfalls", are Beautiful here in Costa Rica. My inspiration for this Volcano Waterfall Painting, was taken from a Photograph by  One of the "Top Tour Operators here in Costa Rica" , Desafio Adventure Company   http://www.desafiocostarica.com/  .  My "Landscape Paintings", reflect the many "Colors of Costa Rica".

"Arenal Volcano Landscape Painting"

LaFortuna, Costa Rica is a of " Top Tourist Destination ". I am lucky enough to have the Rainforest and Arenal Volcano at my front Door.  My Landscape Paintings, reflect the Beauty of the "Jungle and Rainforests". Come visit Costa Rica, or put a Painting on your wall, and you will be on Vacation all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me