Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Jungle Birds of Costa Rica"

"Arenal Volcano"
"Costa Rica" the Country of Wildlife and Hundreds of "Birding Species". Birders, Birdwatchers and Nature Lovers flock to "Costa Rica", to observe "Tropical Birds" in their Natural Habitats. Since relocating from the United States, to LaFortuna, Costa Rica and settling into a Fabulous Cabin Home, at the Base of "Arenal Volcano". I find myself in awe of  the Beauty of Nature and Wildlife.  Being fortunate enough, to settle just yard from the "Protected Rainforest",  I am surrounded by Birds of every Species on a Daily Basis.   Thus, the Naturalist in me is coming alive again.  Too many of the Birds in the World are Endangered, and their Habitat's compromised. Never have I been one to sit around and do nothing, I have decided to Paint and Photograph the Wildlife of Costa Rica. I donate 10% of every sale to "Rainforest Alliance" and Local  Community Projects for Reintroduction of disappearing    "Birding Species" such as the "Great Green Macaw, Scarlett Macaw" . The World is changing as we know it and we Should Protect the Wildlife.     All my Work is dedicated to Those Species Who depend on us for Survival. Through my Website you can purchaser, Prints, Greeting Cards, any Art Custom Ordered for you. Original Artwork is purchased directly through me in Costa Rica. So if you are Visiting Costa Rica, Contact me and I will Gladly Show you the "Untouched Habitat of Costa Rica".   http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me