Sunday, June 5, 2011

Costa Rica Toucans

Tropical Toucans are seen from my House daily in Costa Rica. "Costa Rica Birds" are of various species, since I live feet from the Rainforest Birds appear over my House daily.
Tropical Toucan
Toucans can be found in four bird species here in Costa Rica. I have photographed Toucans and also Painted them.


http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/Toucan Paintings and Photographs

All Paintings are available with Custom Frames of Costa Rica's Finest hardwoods.   I accept PayPal, and you can modify the images into Greeting Cards and More....
Toucans are one of the many things that have inspired me to Paint here in Costa Rica...Photographs are also available. You may customize Prints, Greeting Cards and other Artwork from my website. Original Paintings must be  purchased through me. I also offer Custom Framing out of Tropical Hardwoods found in Costa Rica. Imagine a Painting with wood from Costa Rica what a Wonderful Conversation Piece. No need to go on Vacation you can have one Hanging on your wall in your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me