Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Tropical MotMot Birds of Costa Rica"

"Jungle Painting with MotMot"
"Birding in Costa Rica", draws Tourists from all over the World. I am lucky enough to live just meters from the "Protected Rainforest in Costa Rica. The Photographs and Paintings of the "Rufous MotMot" and the "Broadbilled Motmot" were inspired by the "Rainforest" steps from my Front Door in Costa Rica.
"Motmot Photograph"

MotMot Painting for Sale
"Broad Billed MotMot"

"Motmot Photograph"
"Jungle Rainforest Habitat"
Jungle Painting with MotMot on Branch                
 These Birds are so well camoflauged by the dense Jungle Rainforests. These Birds measure up to 16" and are very colorful. The Back Wings, and lower torso are a variety of greens.    Birdwatchers flock to Costa Rica in the hopes of sighting one of the many Tropical Birds.  These Birds perch on lower branches of Trees growing from the edge of a Ravine overlooking a Volcano Arenal Stream. I have Painted and photographed these wonderful Birds. I wish to Protect the Birds of the Rainforests of Costa Rica. Therefore, for every Photograph or Jungle Painting, I sell I donate 10% of the Proceeds to the Rainforest Alliance.  Greeting Cards and Prints made be Custom Ordered. Paypal is  Accepted. Originals can be purchased directly from me. In Costa Rica..Let us Support Wildlife and the Habitats that allow them to Survive.    WILLIAM PATTERSON    LaFortuna, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me