Monday, October 31, 2011

"Costa Rica Misty Morning"

"Mist over Pastures"

"Toucans eating Palm Berries at Rain Forest "

Costa Rica  the Country we moved to over 2 years ago from the "United States". I just arrived back from "Florida" just 4 days ago, and this morning the Mist was covering "Arenal Volcano" and the Pastures that surround my "Costa Rica Cabin". 
Since returning from the "United States", I am glad to have sought my "Retirement" here in a perfect Home a "Real Estate" Bargain we found. Paradise is not a word is is a feeling, knowing you can relaxing on the Front Porch surrounded by "Wildlife of the Rain Forest Jungle" here at the base of "Arenal Volcano".
"Arenal Volcano Halo"


This and many other "Jungle Rain Forest Paintings" and Photographs are available at william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me