Wednesday, May 11, 2011

From the United States To Paradise

Since Relocating to" Costa Rica" 2 years ago, I had not been back to the Albany," New York" Area in 5 years. I was dismayed at the Cost of everything in New York. I did get to spend time with Family and Old Friends. Upon return to Costa Rica, I used a private Transfer ServicePrivate Transfer Service for Tourists
A Safe Passage for my 2 hour trip to my Home in Central Costa Rica , John the owner of A Safe Passage offers Tourists an alternative to Renting a Car, this is a Excellent Service, 8 passenger Van, Music, Stops along the way, it is "Where you Travel at Your Own Pace".  I am living in Costa Rica yet John showed me sights along the way such as where he offers his travelers the opportunity to Zip Line through the Cloud Forests, prior to arriving in LaFortuna. He also knows all the Culture and little sights along the way such as the Local Woman who runs an Iquana Preserve, who gladly welcomes you onto her property to show you the Pools and trees that now offer this animal a Santuary.
Upon arriving Home, I was grateful for the Wonderful Ride which was totally relaxing, and to be back in my Cabin by the Rainforest, where my Husband had created another Wonderful Painting that we offer to Tourists with Custom Hardwood Frames.

So, if you happen to utilize John and A Safe Passage he will gladly bring you to our Rainforest Home on the side of Arenal Volcano and you can view artwork or enjoy the Rainforest. Costa Rica offers a Vacation like no other. The United States was full of Stress you won't find that here in Costa Rica.
Glad to be Back in Paradise
Carol Patterson
la Fortuna, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me