Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wildlife Paintings and Photographs for sale in Costa Rica

Living in LaFortuna, Costa Rica has given me much time to Paint the numerous species of Wildlife that I see on a Daily basis.   Living just 300 feet from the Rainforest, I am very Happy that I relocated here from Cocoa, Florida.
With Wildlife at my door, and the the cost of Living reasonable, I find this one of the top places to retire.
A Self taught Artist I specialize in Wildlife especially the Birds, Toucans, Macaws, Parrots, Eagles and all the Birds of Prey.  All my Paintings are available in prints, or if purchasing an original I have Custom Made Hardwood Frames of Costa Rican Harwoods available too, a great conversation peice.


Painting for sale






Wildlife Paintings and Photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me