Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tropica Broadbilled MottMott Jungle Bird

Tropical MottMott
This morning I walked a few yards from my Home in "Costa Rica"." Environment and Protected Rainforests", so Wildlife is present on a Daily Basis.  Costa Rica the" Land of Nature" is famous for Bird Species, a few feet into the Rainforest" Jungle", I could saw this "Colorful Tropical Bird".  Much to my advantage the Sunlight was perfect for a photo and the MottMott was not at all startled by my presence.
Wildlife and numerous Birding Species are slowly disappearing in the World Today, and to celebrate "Earth Day", I was Lucky enough to stumble upon a Great Example that a "Protected Rainforest" will allow "Beautiful Birds" to inhabit the "Earth" for Generations to come.

Wildlife,Birds and Endangered Species are my Passion. Let us all Protect them. 10% of all Sales of my Artwork will be donated to the "National Wildlife Federation".
"Broadbilled Mottmott"

"Broadbilled Tropical MottMott"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me