Monday, April 11, 2011

Volcano Horses of Costa Rica

Horses are all around us here in Costa Rica. This latest Painting "Volcano Horses" depicts a Pasture scene with the famous Arenal Volcano in the background.  Costa Rica is famous for Wildlife, Vacations, Rainforests and more.
The land in Central Costa Rica is so green and lush, come visit take a Horseback Ride.
Horse Painting of Costa Rica Acrylic on Board 24x18      $375.00     


All my Original Artwork is available with or without Custom Frames made of the Finest Costa Rican Hardwoods.

Feel free to contact me with any questions at : cocoavillage1@yahoo.com Please visit my Website for other Wildlife and Tropical Paintings and Photos.
William Patterson
Wildlife Artist
La Fortuna, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me