Saturday, April 23, 2011

Costa Rica Volcano Landscapes

"Costa Rica Pasture Scene Volcano Arenal Pasture"
"Horses Playing in the Volcano Pasture"
william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

"Costa Rica Pastures all Colors of Green, Grey with Bright Blue Skies". "Volcano Arenal and the Tropical Climate" provide the perfect Pastures for Horses, Cows and other Farm Animals.

Volcano Arenal one of the top "Tourist Destinations" in "Costa Rica", offers Adventures for all. Horseback Riding, Waterfall hikes, Zip Lines through the Green Jungle Rainforests, will give you a Vacation Experience to remember.  I relocated to Costa Rica for Retirement  over a year ago, and settled in LaFortuna.  I have picked up a Paintbrush to capture "Landscapes of Costa Rica".
My Original Artwork is detailed to accentuate the Wildlife, Animals and Beauty of this Country.
My website offers you the ability to Customize Art Prints, Greeting Cards and more to fit your Home Decor. Original Artworks must be purchased directly from me and I offer Custom Framing using the  Finest Hardwoods of Costa Rica. If a Vacation is not in your future, then hang a Painting on the Wall and Everyday can be a Vacation.
10% of all Sales of Original Artwork shall be donated to "The National Wildlife Federation".
William Patterson     Wildlife Artist    Costa Rica
Pay Pal accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me