Friday, April 22, 2011

Costa Rica's Earthday, Easter and Enviroment

Mineral Water in the Rainforest
Blue Skies above the Rainforest
Scarlett Macaw Painting
"Costa Rica the Paradise" of Central America. Since moving to Costa Rica last year from the "United States", it has made me more aware of "Mother Earth" and how it can be Protected. I live 300 yards from one of the many Rainforest's in "Costa Rica". This Rainforest surrounding Volcano Arenal, a Famous "Vacation Destination" for Tourists, is Protected by the Government. With Blue Skies full of "Toucans, Hawks", and Hundreds of Birds Species, it is Nice to know they can Soar in the Skies and not be faced with extinction.
Today, instead of Television, I sat on my Porch and enjoyed the Monkeys, Birds and Sunshine. To think in Florida, it was rare to see a Hummingbird. No I do not live in a Remote Area, I am 10 minutes to La Fortuna, a Quaint Town usually full of "Tourists who are here for an Adventure". My Home is within minutes of  Waterfalls, Zip Lines through the Rainforest and Jungle, Horseback Riding, or a Nature Hike up Cerra Chato an extinct Volcanic Mountain Range with a Crater lake at the top.
Easter in Costa Rica is a week long Religous Holiday with Street Parades of Young Children carrying Flowers to the Church, Festivals and Beautiful Community Celebrations.



Come Visit Costa Rica, Vacation or Retirement, it is Paradise on this Earth Day and Everyday.
La Fortuna Church
 William Patterson
 Wildlife Artist and Enviromentalist


"purple flowering vine to church"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me