Monday, April 18, 2011

Tropical Volcano Landscape of Volcano Arenal Costa Rica

"Costa Rica with Volcanoes and Rain forest offer Wildlife" the ability to live in a Protected Environment.
Living adjacent to Volcano Arenal and the Rainforest's, I have found inspiration for my Paintings.

"Margay Morning at Volcano Arenal"   
My Wildlife Landscape Paintings depict the Beauty of Costa Rica and it's Wildlife. The Margay in this painting is a Nocturnal Jungle Forest Cat and is rarely seen, yet fast and beautiful. This Cat can climb trees fast, and is an "Endangered Species".  All my Original Paintings can be purchased with Frames made of the Finest Hardwoods of Costa Rica. Enjoy a  Costa Rica Vacation though my Paintings and Photographs.  william-patterson.artistwebsites.com    You may also custom order prints or greeting cards for your Home Decor. 
William Patterson
 Wildlife Artist Costa Rica
Pay Pay and all Major Credit Cards accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me