Monday, August 1, 2011

"Wildflowers and Butterflies"

"About to Bloom"

"Purple Wild Flower"
Yesterday there were so many "Flowers" blooming or about to bloom I grabbed my camera. Flowers of many Colors were all around me here in "Costa Rica". With "Nature" in many "Colors", there are "Butterflies" landing on all the "Wildflowers".

"Butterfly" full of "Colors" from 
"Purple and Blue Butterfly"
 Purple, Blue,white,and more. These Beautiful Animals and the Flowers they land on only live a few days.
Living just steps from the Rainforest in "Costa Rica" Nature is at our Door. Photographs and Paintings can be seen at Flower and Butterfly Photographs and Paintings  Nature and her Beauty are all found here.
"Butterfly"
"Orange Wildflowers"

"Purple Buds"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me