Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tourists coming to Costa Rica for longer than 90 days

Tourists beware, you need to show an outbound ticket out of "Costa Rica" within 90 days. I live in Costa Rica and lately have faced the "Airlines" trying to force "Tourists" to buy round trip tickets at the counter, ifhttp://costaricabustickets.com/ you are traveling from the "United States" or maybe other places and do not have proof of leaving Costa Rica within 90 days. This can all be cured by purchasing an outbound ticket on http://costaricabustickets.com/
John the owner of this company has tried to no avail to have the "Airlines" comply and notify "International Tourists" that all that is required is proof of leaving Costa Rica within 90 days of arrival. I have used his service for my last 3 International Flights back to the "United States". John has been in business for 19 years, and he will save you alot of money, do not be forced to purchase a "Round Trip Ticket" you do not have too...
Here is an Article he just sent me, he is fast reliable and always there to help you.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree... John is the best!!! He's doing one hell of a job helping travelers with their outbound tickets. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me