Monday, August 1, 2011

"Tranquility in Costa Rica and Low Taxes"

"Nature Daily"

Add caption

"Arenal Volcano Halo"
My View
"Rainforest Cabin on Stilts"


"My Wraparound Porch"
"Our Outside Living Room"
"Tranquility in "Costa Rica", yet turmoil in the "United States". I sit here in my Home next to the "Rainforest" . I now feel at peace here in "Costa Rica". With the "Real Estate" market in the "United States" in a downturn, I am glad I moved here 2 years ago. Retirement has brought me "Peace of Mind", Low Taxes yes our taxes on this House with Volcano View are $400 a year, Tourists spend that a Night at the 5 Star Resorts a Mile away.
So, Now I spend my Time Painting "Rain Forest" Landscapes for the Rainforest is just steps from my door. 
My Paintings and Rain Forest Landscapes can be found at 

"Macaw in the Mist"
Landscape Painting


Enjoy your Retirement, Low Taxes  Great Environment ,
Make a Change, I did
William Patterson   LaFortuna, Costa Rica   home of "Arenal  Volcano"

"Scarlet Macaws Landscape"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me