Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Colorful Butterflies at the Forest Edges"

"Butterfly the true meaning of Nature's Colors". Living at the edge of the "Forest" in Costa Rica I have "Butterfly Species" of every color and kind flying around my Home daily. Since Retirement from the "United States" and the oppressive heat of "Florida", I find myself in perfect weather with Nature all around me.
"Wildflower Landing"

"Black and White Spotted"
With the "Rainforest" as my neighbor I am steps from all the "Wildlife" in the "Protected Green Mountain Pastures" at the base of "Arenal Volcano".
Since I sit in a "Micro-Climate" the "Birds, Butterflies and Animals all roam freely here. With "Tourists" flocking to the "Resorts just 2 miles away, I sit in my Cabin just half mile from the Famous "Waterfall" one of many "Waterfalls" that flow off the "Volcano". You may have seen this Waterfall on the "Television series Love in the Wild" which was filmed right here.


"Waterfall Landscape Painting"

"Red and Black"

"White and Beige"

"Orange Stipes"

These Butterflies and Landscape Paintings are available at Butterfly and Forest Paintings and Photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me