Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Cool Green Rainforest"





What is cool and Green, lush with Foliage... The Rainforest in "Costa Rica".
Since relocating from the "United States" to "LaFortuna, Costa Rica", I have found the perfect climate and the "Beauty of the Rainforest.
Living at the Base of "Arenal Volcano".

The Beauty found withn the Rainforest has inspired me to Paint, as represented in the Landscape Painting above this is the view from my front yard. About 300 yards to the "Rainforest River" which runs in between Secondary Growth Rainforest. The River runs off of "Arenal Volcano" the top Tourist vacation destination in "Costa Rica.
My "Rainforest Art" and Jungle Paintings" are to bring awareness to the Environment needs of the world.
I donate a 20% off all online Sales, of "Rainforest Prints", "Rainforest Greeting Cards", "Rainforest Canvas Prints" to Local Community Awareness Programs.
Please feel free to visit my Website at:
All Original Artwork must be Purchased Directly from the Artist. SO Take a vacation to Costa Rica, the Town is full of "Tourists" enjoying the Climate, Nature, Birds, Spas, and most of all the Volcano and Rainforest Adventures...
William Patterson Wildlife and Rainforest Artist
LaFortuna Costa Rica
Home of "Arenal Volcano"

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me