Friday, July 8, 2011

My Room of Rainforest Paintings







Since moving from the United States to Costa Rica, My Husband a Self Taught Artist has taken up Painting. We have retired to LaFortuna, Costa Rica to a beautiful 6 month old Log Home on Stilts just Yards from the Rainforest. Since leaving , Florida we just love Costa Rica, our area of Costa Rica has the perfect Climate mid 80;s in the day and mid 70's at night and no Humidity....

Since retirement and no longer seeing 30 Patients everyday in his medical practice, he has picked up a Paintbrush is doing what he loves. I have a "Room full of Rainforest Paintings". The Paintings all set within the " Rainforest at the Base of Arenal Volcano".
If Visiting LaFortuna, in Costa Rica one of the Top Tourist Destinations for those on vacation, you can take home a Painting for a lasting Memory of your Trip to Costa Rica. We also offer on the website william-patterson.artistwebsites.com the ability to Customize Prints, Canvases and Greeting Cards to your Specifications. Original Artworks must be purchased Directly from me. So if Visiting Costa Rica I will gladly show you the Rainforest and my Artworks. PayPal and Major Credit Cards accepted.
William Patterson Rainforest Artist 20% of all proceeds of Art Sales are donated to Local Community Efforts to educate the Community on the need to Protect the Rainforests and their Endangered Species.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me