Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sunny Weather in Costa Rica

Today in Costa Rica, it was a Sunny day. I spent the Afternoon in my hot tub looking at Areanal Volcano. As I was enjoying the Sunny Weather, I thought of the Storms in the United States, and how glad I was to have relocated last year from Florida.
I live in LaFortuna Costa Rica, famous for Hot Springs,Arenal Volcano, and the Rainforests. All forms of Wildlife can be found here from Toucans to Amazing Butterflies. So if you want a vacation away from the Cold Weather in the United States, visit Costa Rica. A great website for travel information is: Places to Stay in Costa Rica   http://travelcostaricanow.com/

Since relocating from Florida, we have been Painting and taking many photos of Wildlife and Costa Rica Culture to view my Paintings and Photos visit: http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me