Sunday, June 5, 2011

"Costa Rica Volcano"

Volcano Arenal
"Costa Rica Volcano Arenal"  if traveling to "Costa Rica" just 2 hours from "San Jose", is one of the Top Tourist destinations. Tourists flock to LaFortuna to see"Arenal Volcano", Central attraction. Since relocating from Florida, in the United States I find that the Town of ""LaFortuna" offers a Small Town feel. Here you will find many Tourist Adventures and here is the Link to Number One  http://www.desafiocostarica.com/

Costa Rica Volcano Arenal Photographs and Paintings
all are available on my Website  http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/ 


"Volcano of Costa Rica as seen from my Front Porch"

"Volcano Painting"


"Volcano Pasture Painting for Sale"
Volcano and Pasture Painting

Horses in Volcano Pasture
 I offer Pay Pal for the Artwork  my Website allows for you to order Prints, Cards, Framed Art Prints to fit your Home Decor.  All my Original Artwork can be purchased with a Custom Hardwood Frame out of the Finest Hardwoods of Costa Rica.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me