Thursday, March 31, 2011

No Snow in Costa Rica

For those who are subject to more Blizzard conditions, I thought I might bring you  a little bit of Costa Rica.
Since, I am a New York native and Florida resident for over 30 years, I thought I would bring a little bit of Costa Rica Wildlife into your Home.
Toucans, Butterflies, Hot Springs that run off the Arenal Volcano make La Fortuna, Costa Rica one of the top tourist destinations.  costa rica photos and paintings
Snow, Sleet or Rain you will find a little Rain here in La Fortuna.  Just think of the Rainforests and Smile for you have endured the most horrific Winter Season, Spring has Sprung at least here in Costa Rica...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me