Saturday, March 5, 2011

Costa Rica Sunshine in LaFortuna

Sunny here in Costa Rica, I think of the Winter Weather in the United States, and hope all those considering a Vacation, will consider visiting this part of Costa Rica for their Vacation. LaFortuna is in Central Costa Rica, with spectacular weather and the Arenal Volcano surrounded by Rainforests.
While vacationing here in LaFortuna, which is the number one Tourist destination, enjoy Arenal Volcano, Hot Springs, Zip Lines through the Rainforest. While enjoying the Great Green of Costa Rica, you will see Wildlife such as Toucans, Macaws, Parrots, Horses and more...I have taken this Wildlife and Painted Birds, Horses, Frogs and more. All my Art is available in Prints or Originals which can be purchased with Custom Hardwood Frames of Costa Rica Hardwoods.
Wildlife Art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me