Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birding In Costa Rica

I live 300 feet from the Rainforest in Costa Rica, which allows me daily to see all species of Birds.  I have never considered myself a Birder yet, I find myself facinated by the Birds and their differences in calls, and especially in their Colors.
We see on a daily Basis, Toucans, Hawks, Eagles, I even captured a photo with an Ornate Hawk Eagle.  Rare and endangered species surround my home which is 300 feet from the Protected Rainforest. With Views of Arenal Volcano, I also notice that the Birds tend to know when the Volcano will erupt. The Colors of these beautiful Birds, I have tried to capture with my paintbrush and camera lens. All original paintings can also be purchased with custom hardwood frames made of Costa Rican Hardwoods, which are Beautiful.

Bird Paintings and Photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me